每日語錄

Counter Stats
sydney charters
sydney charters Counter

2010年5月5日 星期三

一個著名的關於母親的心理研究


原文

A well-known American psychologist mother

A well-known American psychologist mother in order to study the impact on human life in the United States selected 50 successful people, they are in their respective industries get a remarkable achievement, but also elected 50 people with criminal records, Were out letters to them , ask them to talk about the impact of their mother. Respond with two of his deepest impression. One from the White House a well-known people, one from a prison inmate serving a sentence. They are talking about the same thing: a child -mothers to their Apple. 
Who come from prison inmates in the letter wrote: "When I was small, one day my mother brought a few apples, red Lvlv the size of the different: I see one on the Central You Hongyou that big, love , Really want. At this time, the mother Apple on the table, asked me and my brother, what you want to «Gangxiang I want to say one of the largest and most red, when his brother first to say I want to say . Mother After listening, he has a Deng, the blame he said: good boy to learn how to give good things for others, the total can not think of themselves. 
"So, I Lingjiyidong, changed and said: 'Mama, I want that the smallest, the largest left to the younger brother of it.' 
"After listening to her mother, very pleased, in my face Qinleyixia, and that You Hongyou big Apple Award to me. I'd like to get my things from this , I learned to lie. After I Institute of the fighting, stealing, looting, in order to get want to get things, I unscrupulous, until now, I was sent to prison. " 
Who came from the White House's well-known person is written like this: "When I was small, one day my mother brought a few apples, red Lvlv 
, The different size, I and my brother were all big Zhengzhuo to the mother that the largest and most of the Red Apple cited in the hands of our 
Said: 'The largest and most red apple to eat the best, no one wants it. Well, now, let us make a match, I put in front of the lawn is divided into three, one of a trio of you, is responsible for pruning, and who have done the best fastest, advanced entitled to it! ' " 
"The three of us competition weeding a result, I won that the largest Apple." 
"I am very grateful to her mother, she let me understand that one of the most simple and most important reason: to get the best, we must first strive to fight her education has always been this way we also have been doing so in our home , What good things you want, we must match to win through, which is very fair. To what, how many want to, they must pay the price and how much effort! " 

Any successful acquisition is necessary efforts and price. Only prepared to have this, we will not think that success can also easily access, success is the need to struggle, is no shortcut; only have this preparation, to pursue our ideals, we will be calm, step by step And to struggle!

譯文

一個著名的關於母親的心理研究

一個著名的美國心理學家為了研究母親對於一個人得影響,在全美選出了50個成功人士,他們在各自的行業中取得了卓越的成就,於此同時,他也選擇了50個有犯罪記錄的人,寫信給他們,詢問他們關於母親對他們的影響,在所有回復中,有兩個給他留下了很深的印象。一則來自白宮,是個知名人士,另一個則來自一個服刑犯人,他們談論的是同一件事:分蘋果的母親。
那位服刑犯人寫道:當我還是個孩子時,有一天,媽媽買了一些蘋果回來,紅紅綠綠的,而他們的大小各部相同,我看中了那個最大的紅蘋果,非常想要。這時,媽媽看了看桌上的蘋果,問我和我弟弟,你們想要哪一個?弟弟說:'我想要那個最大,最紅的,他的弟弟說了他想說的。他媽媽聽完後,瞪了他弟弟一眼,責備他說:好孩子應該學會吧好東西讓給別人,不能總想著自己。
所以,我靈機一動,改變了主意對媽媽說:'我想要那個最小的,把最大的留給弟弟吧。
他媽媽聽完後,很滿意,她吻了我的臉頰,給了我那個又紅又大的蘋果。從此以後,我喜歡這樣得到我想要的東西,我學會了說謊,以後,我又學會了打架、偷、搶,為了得到想要得到的東西,我不擇手段,直到現在,我被送進監獄。 ”
那位來自白宮的知名人士這樣寫道:“小時候,有一天媽媽拿來幾個蘋果,紅紅綠綠 
的,大小各不同、我和弟弟們都爭著要大的,媽媽把那個最大最紅的蘋果舉在手中,對我們 
說:'這個蘋果最大最紅最好吃,誰都想要得到它。很好,現在,讓我們來做個比賽,我把門前的草坪分成三塊,你們三人一人一塊,負責修剪好,誰幹得最快最好,誰就有權得到它!'” 
“我們三人比賽除草,結果,我贏得了那個最大的蘋果。” 
“我非常感謝母親,她讓我明白一個最簡單也最重要的道理:要想得到最好的,就必須努力爭第一;她一直都是這樣教育我們,也一直是這樣做的。在我們家裡,你想要什麼好東西,就要通過比賽來贏得,這很公平。想要什麼、想要多少,就必須為此付出多少努力和代價!” 

任何成功的獲取是需要努力和代價的。只有抱有這種準備,我們才不會以為成功也能輕易獲取,成功是需要奮鬥,是沒有什麼捷徑的;只有抱有這種準備,去追求我們的理想時,我們才會心平氣和、一步一步地去奮鬥!
     


沒有留言:

張貼留言